Monday, April 30, 2007

WOW!!

What an awesome weekend! Thank you to all of you! I enjoyed getting to know all of you and scrap with you too. You all helped to make this such an awesome weekend! I hope to see you all again at future C2R weekends.
Thank you too for your comments on the surveys. We read them all last night and appreciate each and every comment.
I was so tired last night, but got the car unloaded and most things put away. Took a shower tucked the kids into bed and then crashed myself at 8:30. Didn't wake up till almost 6 this morning. Feel rested now:) But I don't have much of a voice left. Well, no one to talk to today but the dog and birds.
Well, better spin my chair around and get back to work, lots of emails to answer and mail to go through. Luckily not a lot of phone messages to return.
Looking forward to seeing you in August. Feel free to email us anytime and check back on the website and blog for future dates.
Have a wonderful week and keep on Scrapping!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! is right! I can't believe what an amazing weekend this was. There were so many goodies to be had and won. Amazing people that made the weekend so special, old and new friends alike. FOOD, FOOD and MORE FOOD! I wanted to thank Naomi, Jessica and Nan for the great time had by all! A Flawless weekend. You guys are true pros! I also wanted to Thank the guest speakers and their great make and takes and goodies for everyone. Stephanie, Cheryl, Beth and of course the Zutter Zisters, you ROCK!!! And an extra special Thank you to Angels Scrapbook Garden. I was fortunate enough to have won both of the large gift baskets they donated. They are fantastic and full of items I can really use and really wanted, so THANK YOU!!!!It was a special inaugural weekend for Crops 2 Remember and I am looking forward to the next one.