Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Did you know?

It's almost November and that means it's almost crop time! Wowza! Yep, it's just about here.

Don't forget to shop our vendors. I did the other day and can't wait to have my goodies delivered to the crop!

My computer is finally hooked up in it's new and permanent home. (no more remodeling for me for many years!) I've got way too many pictures to get printed before the weekend.

Don't forget about the challenge. You can make it before or at the crop. Ask our past queen (2 times) the prizes are great!

Hope you are ready for a fun time. I know I sure am looking forward to a weekend away from the hustle and bustle of life.

See you soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I kept checking my e-mail and checked the blog here and there but I now know that I won't get off that wait list (which I have been on since July 9) and I won't be going to the crop! BooHoo!

It sounds like it is going to be so much fun! I will have find out next year the minute the registration is open! Have a great time ladies!

Anonymous said...

Heck Shannon - I just now got released from a week long hospital stay - and still I'm planning on going !! Sorry you didn't get in.