Sunday, April 27, 2008

What a great weekend!






Ladies, thank you SO much for a great C2R 1st Anniversary weekend! I had a wonderful time, got some of my own scrapping done (imagine that!) and thoroughly enjoyed the company of both old friends and new ones. In fact, my favorite part was at Saturday night's dinner: I looked around the room at everyone eating and realized that everyone was seated at different tables with people they had just met the night before, chatting comfortably over pizza. That's what I love about C2R ... the fast comaraderie!

A big Congrats to our Queen of the Crop, repeater Terrie D.! She worked and slaved over her Queen medal (each Queen must make one for the next scrapper selected to sport the crown) and after spending precious scrap time creating it at the crop, she, herself got to wear it, along with the lovely tiara (donated by the Diva Craft Lounge - thanks, Danielle!). And the "Scrappies" Golden Scissors Awards Night were a hit! At least those old deco scissors are good for something! :) More photos later! I hope you all made it home safely and get a good night's sleep ... see you all soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jessica - I am once again amazed at your midas touch. I mean, just look what happened to those old deckle scissors when you touched them :-)
But seriously - it was a great weekend and I will definitely go again. See you on the bus !

Elena said...

Fantastic job! Thank you for a wonderful and fun weekend. I am looking forward to the next crop.