Sunday, April 6, 2008

Check out our sponsors!

Hi,ladies!

Wow! We have a fabulous group of generous sponsors for our April crop! They have donated some many things: goodies for everyone, raffle prizes, Queen of the Crop prizes, and so much more! Get to know them better by checking them out on our Sponsors page! And stay tuned for more emails detailing pre-crop specials and discounts from our sponsors! Not getting emails from us? Be sure to check your spam folder and then email Naomi: naomicrops2remember@yahoo.com.

Only 19 more days!

8 comments:

Annie Zapata said...

;fg;dkg;ldsfkg

Annie Zapata said...

Ooops...please pardon my last post. Anyway, I just got the "Packin' 'n Preppin'" email and have to say the shirts are SUPER CUTE!!! Can't believe there are only 18 more days! I'm sooooo excited!

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited.....only 18 days to go. I'm getting everything organized!! Off to check out the pre-crop specials!!

Lori Shrout said...

OMG - it's getting so close and I haven't started getting ready. I am SO going to need a weekend away..... and shopping therapy will help too of course. We'll see what we can do to up that average spent from prior crops !

Unknown said...

Thank you to all the sponsors!!
There are some really great specials leaving me undecided as to what I need. Retail Therepy soothes the savage scrapper.

ilycea said...

Once again there are so many great sponsers! I've already begun my online shopping! Can't wait for my 'presents' to arrive at the crop!!!

Judy said...

What wonderful sponsors! Many thanks in advance.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to all the sponsors.