An email was just sent with crop details for the weekend ... just in case you didn;t get it, here is what it said (minus the layout contest attachment).
WOW! Is the crop just 3 days away!?! We are SO looking forward to cropping with all of you – and surprising you with all sorts of fun, scrappy treats! Here are just a few things to think about as you pack up your scrap stuff this week:
• Bring an extra bag (maybe even a suitcase) to take all your goodies home in. (No, we are not kidding.)
• While we have a number of activities, guest instructor programs and surprises planned, all activities are optional. While we encourage it vehemently, you don’t even have to crop.
• Pack up those unwanted scrap items (maybe in that extra suitcase you’re bringing!) to put on the “swap” table. Take what you want, first come, first served. Anything left will be given to the Children’s Hospital of Orange County (CHOC) for the memory projects the patients do.
• Attached are details about the Crops2Remember “Nothing Compares 2 U” layout contest. The winner of this event will be crowned Queen of the Crop – and be treated like one as she’s showered with prizes!
• We have special guests throughout the weekend, some of them with items for sale. Plus, we have store sponsors who would love for you to drop by, so be sure to bring a little extra pocket money!
• Plan to dress comfortably and in layers. The room temperature will be kept around 72 degrees, but every one has a different tolerance for heat and cold.
• Think you’ll need extra light? Planning to bring your Cricut? You might want to bring a power strip or an extension cord.
• Have you left a comment (or five) on the Crops2Remember blog? For every comment you make, your name will be entered in a special raffle for an item valued at $30. You can be entered and unlimited amount of times, so write away!
• Can’t stand the thought of being away from email too long? No worries! The hotel has complete access to wireless Internet – and it’s FREE!
• Some emails are getting lost in spam filters, so make sure you check the blog often in the next few days for updates and announcements!
And, as always, if you have any questions, feel free to email us! For registration and payment questions, contact Naomi (firstname.lastname@example.org). For activity and general questions, contact Jessica (email@example.com).
See you on Friday!!!!
Jessica, Nan and Naomi