Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Happy Summer

Hi everyone. Want to wish you all a very happy summer. Don't forget your camera to capture all those fun summer moments you don't want to forget. Our November crop is only months away.

As you may know, we are filling up for November. If you have sent in a deposit payment lately and have not heard back from me, please bear with me. Life has been crazy for the last month or so. Baseball season ended, then All Stars started up and ended, now practice and planning for the summer tournaments is in full swing. We've also been busy with riding lessons and preparation for a horse show. Oh my. Toss in work and every day stuff. Leaves little time for the computer. And to top it off, I've been covering for my boss while he is out for 3 weeks.

My goal is to get to all of you before this weekend. Thank you all for your patience. You are great!!!

Have a safe and Happy 4th! I will be doing my early morning run, going to our local parade, maybe hit the street fair or a movie with the kids. Just depends on how hot it is. Depending on what time our first baseball game is Saturday, will either hike up the hill to watch fire works or climb the ladder to watch them from our roof. Then it's baseball all weekend and even hundreds more photos to be taken.

No comments: