Thursday, March 13, 2008

We're sold out!

Our April C2R crop is sold out, but we are still taking names for our waiting list. Sometimes things come up and croppers can't make it, so if you would still like to attend our April crop, send an email to crops2remember@yahoo.com and we will add you to the waiting list.

As for the registered croppers, plan to get a detailed email next week so you can enjoy all the activities and pack all the scrappy necessities!

Looking forward to cropping with you!

6 comments:

Lisa B. said...

I'm very excited to be a part of this crop! Looking forward to a great weekend of Scrapping and Fun!! Now I just have to get organized and not bring EVERYTHING!! T

Tjandzaksmommy said...

I can't wait. We just signed up, almost missing out on this crop. It sounds like a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

I'm so glad I signed up in time and will be a part of this much anticipated crop weekend. I am really looking forward to it!!

Elisa Tyrrill

Judy said...

How Exciting! Glad I didn't procrastinate too long...

Desert Scrappers Weekend Retreats said...

Congrats! Sorry I will be missing it but still happy to make a deliver to all the attendees!!

ilycea said...

Congratulations on being "SOLD OUT" This is going to be a great weekend!