Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Final email just sent to November crop attendees!

Hello, croppers!

We just sent our last group email to our November croppers, If you did not get an email, please send an email to jessicacrops2remember@yahoo.com, so we can get those details to you right away!

One more item that was omitted from the email just sent: We will have a swap table set up at the crop because "what is one cropper's trash is another's treasure!" Anything left at the end of the crop will be given to local scrapbook stores for their scrapbook supply drive for local fire victims. They are asking for new and gently used scrapbook supplies so victims can get some much-needed scrap therapy. We usually donate it to the Children's Hospital of Orange County for the kids' memory projects and will return to our "favorite" charity for the April crop leftover swaps.

If you have any questions, please leave a post here or shoot any of us an email!

See you Saturday!

Jessica

5 comments:

Suzanne said...

I can't wait for Saturday to get here! I'm looking forward to scrapbooking and having fun.

See you all on Saturday.

Anonymous said...

I am so excited to crop with all of you at my FAVORITE store, The Red Bee. I travel from quite a distance (San Gabriel) to get there but have always found it to be so worth it. I'm only sad that I can't stay for the entire evening but I'd come even if it were only for an hour. Looking forward to meeting you all and hopefully making some new friends!
--Yvette

China Doll said...

Fantastic! Can't wait! :-)

Naomi Murphy said...

Time to start packing. I always bring too much, but you never know. Don't forget your cameras!

Judy said...

So sad I missed it!